Tips for Planning a Safari
Planning your trip:
Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway to Cape Town or a rustic safari outing to the Kruger national Park, make sure to do all your homework well ahead of your trip.
- Visa requirements & vaccinations are very important and should be at the top of your list.
- Make sure of the places you will be staying and how you will get around.
- There are foreign exchange facilities and every other modern amenity you will require across all major cities, and banks even in the tiniest of towns in South Africa so your finances are sorted.
- South Africa has 11 national languages, with English spoken widely across the country. Additional languages that you may hear include Afrikaans, Xhosa, Zulu, or Sotho.
- South Africa has a wide range of international and local brands, with world-class shopping facilities stocking everything you would require
- With such diversity, friendly locals, incredible scenery, and world-class tourist attractions, South Africa offers one of the most interesting travel destinations in the world. During your stay here, make sure that you spend some time exploring the country and see for yourself